The best way for Financial Advisors to succeed is to have control over their own destiny. Infinex understands there are no “one size fits all” solutions for successful investment programs. We supply the resources, programs, advice and staff to help you reach your business goals.
Whether converting from an existing firm or starting new, we initiate a Dedicated Transition Team to facilitate a seamless and a smooth transition for the advisor, the financial instituion and their end clients. We credit our 4.60* Customer Satisfaction Rating to our high-touch service and support.
Our technology is designed by and for financial advisors and includes data aggregation for all your clients' holdings.
Infinetonline is a powerful web-based application offering a platform to manage a range of tasks from compliance to time management, marketing to account management, all with the flexibility, functionality and capability that advisors need.
Some, of the many features of InfinetOnline:
- CRM system – client database
- Account opening for direct, brokerage and fee based accounts
- Position Summary
- Trade online
- Employ shared calendar features
- Asset summary tools
- Perform up to the minute report for continual evaluation
- Receive ongoing training
- Extremely functional email
- Service Center Requests
- Marketing Resources
- Through the integration of Albridge, Data Aggregation for all client holdings
- Performance Reports
- Home Office Updates and News
- And more!
NetX 360 is an internet-based account management program that offers the tools investment professionals need to serve their clients in a convenient, timely, and cost-effective manner.
The features of NetExchange 360 include:
- Order Entry
- Annuity Order Entry
- Fixed Income Trading
- NetExchange Office
- Items for Attention
- Margin Notifications
- Incoming and Outgoing Account Transfers
- Investment Research and News
- Market Summary
- Much, much more
Money Guide Pro
At no additional charge, Financial Advisors have access to the top rated financial planning software in the industry today: Money Guide Pro.
Using Money Guide Pro to Create a Unique Selling Philosophy:
- Begin with the clients’ goals (their hopes and dreams) and determine the importance of each goal.
- Create many distinct Lifestyle goals during retirement – categorizing them as Needs, Wants, or Wishes.
- Use SuperSolve™ to create optimized solutions based on clients’ preferences.
- Project Probability of Success using valid, supportable assumptions appropriate for strategic planning.
- Present the results and answer questions interactively with Play Zone™ and / or Presentation
Our Regional Directors are consultants who work one-on-one to develop a consistent process to manage and promote the best performance and growth for your program.
C.A.R.E. Relationship Process is delivered as a one-on-one, high-touch training for qualified referrals within the financial institution. The proven methods in this unique, proprietary process change the mindset from “I have to Sell” to “I have Something of Value to Offer”. CARE training increases your team’s confidence, knowledge, and skills to create qualified referrals. The C.A.R.E. Relationship Process combines the efforts of the financial institution, Investment Executive and Infinex to build a program strategy that is most suited to your culture and goals.
Program highlights: Multiple workshops designed to cover a broad range of referral knowledge.
- Each workshop is 2 hours in length.
- Workshops are primarily for Branch Managers, CSRs, receptionists, tellers, and commercial staff. These programs enhance the confidence of your team resulting in higher relationship building and increasing qualified referrals.
- Advanced sessions are designed specifically for commercial and consumer lenders
We can identify and implement successful processes for your program.
We assist with:
- Business Planning
- Marketing & Promotion
- Goal Setting
We offer completely unbiased and independent research through one of our leading partners Argus Research. We also offer a host of other independent research options available at a discount.
Compared to many of our larger, publicly owned peers the Infinex end client fees are much more competitive, and “financial institution client friendly”.
Because Infinex is not a publicly owned, owned by a corporate parent, or beholden to a venture capital firm, we are able to offer revenue sharing payouts that are among best in the industry. Just as important, our pricing isn’t laden with hidden “gotcha” fees that several of our competitors are fond of hiding deep in their contracts.
Given that we are co-operatively owned by more than 50 banks, we are always cognizant that our owners are also our clients. Just as any bank client would, they prefer higher payouts and lower bank and end-client fees.
Experienced regionalized account managers and associates of Infinex partner with financial institutions and advisers to help them remain focused on their core business. Our Infinex team develops a deep relationship by understanding our Financial Institutions and Financial Advisors; discerning who they are, how they think and what is of utmost importance to their clients both for present and future investments. With the Infinex Back Office Advisor Support Team, our clients receive:
- Dedicated Regionalized Support Teams…assuring Financial Advisors the same qualified team members who know their needs and can respond quickly with every call.
- Direct Liaison to the Brokerage Clearing Firm…handling all paperwork so advisors can focus on their key business, clients & sales
- Immediate Updates… for direct communication regarding new procedures, policies, events & training to advisors
- Training on processes & technology on a one-on-one basis
- Experience & Knowledge … for answers to unique & specific issues
Since our inception, each year Infinex has:
- Increased its number of subscribing institutions
- Increased the amount of assets under management
- Increased gross commissions generated
- Provided specialized training (and we created an exclusive, proprietary qualified referral training process that has a proven success rate)
We customize every phase of our clients' programs and provide tailored, specific, in-field support with value-added sophisticated solutions. With our knowledgeable team and commitment, we choose to actively participate in helping our clients succeed. Simply put, we are in this together; we are committed to offering the professionals, technology, passion and dedication to help you meet your financial goals.
*From a 5 Star Rating, Infinex Average Quarterly Survey Results 2012